Investment & Lot Ownership
HOW DOES IT WORK?
LOTS ARE AVAILABLE TO THE FIRST 20 INVESTORS, AT THE LOCKED IN PRICE INCLUDING MICRO_FARM PROFIT SHARES AND A 0% INTEREST LOAN.
The land parcel is purchased, subdivided and developed with the initial investments. Additional Lots are available after the Investor Period without the price guarantee or the Micro-Farm Profit Shares.
- All Owner/ Investors must sign Membership Agreement (affirms Christian values).
- Down payment qualifies Investors for property loan through Regeneration Nation.
- Reserve Lot with a Partial Deposit. Click here for Lot Deposit.
- Remainder of Down Payment must be sent by personal check or money order to be held in escrow until Property Purchase.
- Investment includes: Privately Owned Lot (with water and electric), Micro-Farm Shares and full access to Shared Community Areas & Recreation- no mandatory masking or distancing.
- $20/mo HOA fee begins upon completion of Development.
WHEN ARE LOTS AVAILABLE?
Development begins immediately after land purchase with 20 Investors. Community Recreation accessible as completed and Owner/ Members may utilize provided RV lot spaces while Homes and Cabins are under construction.
Phase 1: Driveways, utility installation, lot subdivision, outdoor Recreational areas, RV spaces, and Community Micro-Farm establishment.
Lots selected on a first come first serve basis once completed.
BENEFITS & AMENTIES
- Community Center
- Volleyball Courts
- Soccer Field
- Fishing Pond
- Natural Pool
WHEN YOU OWN YOUR RECREATION!!!
Enjoy the freedom of going down the fishing hole, jumping in on a volleyball game or taking a hike. When parks and businesses in the public sector are shut down you will have plenty of fun activities for yourself, family and friends.
WHAT DOES THE HOA REGULATE?
Prohibits Conventional Pesticides, Fungicides, Herbicides and damaging Conventional Ag practices.
Protects Owner’s right to Sustainable Agriculture on their own lot with basic limitations for neighboring properties and values.
- Family friendly provisions in Public Areas
- Provisions for Owner Builds.
- Limits amount of time Equipment, trailers & vehicles can be parked in undesignated areas.
- Protects maximum Constitutional Rights: Freedom to Assemble, Right to Bear Arms, Freedom of Speech, etc.
- Prohibits mask & distancing mandates by Community.